Sunday 23 June 2013

Orange Obsession


Orange is big trend for the summer and, from peach to neon, there's a shade to suit everyone. Here's my top 3 picks for orange products:

This is a great lipstick if, like me, you don't want to go full-out orange on your lips. It is more of a coral-toned orange, which is a lot more wearable in my opinion. Like most MAC lipsticks, the pigmentation is very good, especially as 'Vegas Volt' is an amplified finish.

Cream blush is perfect if you favour a natural look because it doesn't look cakey on the skin. I usually apply this with my Real Techniques stippling brush. The colour can be very subtle or can be built up for a statement look.

The quality of Essie nail varnishes are amazing and the wide brush makes application quick and easy. This neon shade of orange is perfect to bring a pop of colour to a plain outfit and is super summery. For a more muted orange nail, I love 'Tart Deco' by Essie (a pale tangerine/coral colour).

Will you be wearing orange this summer? Have you tried out any of these products?




No comments:

Post a Comment