Thursday 20 June 2013

Review: EOS Lip Balm



Over the past couple of years, I've accumulated a rather extensive collection of lip balms and the EOS ones have been on my wish-list for a long time. So, when my friend kindly brought me back one from America, I was (worryingly) excited.

Obviously, the packaging is the selling point of the product; the distinctive and innovative sphere shape is what caught my eye in the first place. The scent ('sweet mint') is also very fresh and the leaves a pleasant, tingly feeling on the lips. In terms of moisturisation, the balm is fairly average but overall, I'm impressed with the product.

If, like me, you live outside the states and can't get hold of EOS, the Balmi is a similar concept and much more readily available alternative if you want to try out a spherical lip balm

What's your favourite lip product? Are you also a lip balm hoarder?





No comments:

Post a Comment