Tuesday 9 July 2013

Review: L'Oreal Micellar Solution

I've been wanting to try out the infamous Bioderma for a while, so after hearing about this 'dupe', I decided to pick it up. Sinc Bioderma itself is pretty pricey (especially if you live in the UK and have to order it online), I thought I'd give the much more reasonably priced L'Oreal version a go for only £2.50!

I was very impressed with the way the micellar solution removed my makeup; it literally melts it away without the need to rub your skin. I just soaked some onto a cotton pad and held it on my eyes for a couple of seconds and it removed all my mascara. 

Having never tried Bioderma, I can't compare the two, however, if you live in the UK the L'Oreal Micellar Solution seems to be a much more readily available and cheaper alternative. I'd definitely recommend trying a micellar solution, and after loving this product so much, I might even splurge on the real thing in the future!

Have you tried any other micellar solutions? Do you think Bioderma is worth the money?




No comments:

Post a Comment